Subject to the terms set out below at Milk Photography Studio a complimentary gift certificate can be redeemed in exchange for:
- Your planning consultation, where we'll take you on a journey and customise your photographic experience to reflect your family’s personality.
- Your personalised photographic session that captures the essence of you and the people you love the most.
- A cinematic presentation of your images.
- Your design consultation, where we will assist you in the selection and creation of custom artwork to enhance your home.
- Money towards your artwork that become heirlooms for future generations to enjoy.
By redeeming or attempting to redeem the gift certificate, you agree to be bound by the terms and conditions here.
- Only one gift certificate per family is permitted.
- A non refundable $50 booking fee is paid in advance before your session. This is to be used towards your order, if your session is cancelled your booking fee is non refundable.
- For cake smash or on location photo shoots a $100 booking fee must be paid before your session to secure your appointment time $50 of this is kept by the Photographer as a location fee, then $50 goes towards your order. For a cake smash $50 is kept for supplies for the session, then $50 used towards your order.
- Person redeeming Gift Certificate must be 18 years of age or older.
- The gift certificate is non-transferable and can only be redeemed by the named recipient except where the recipient’s guardian may redeem in recipient’s place. The gift certificate can be redeemed by another person other than the named recipient which is at our discretion and a $900 minimum applies. Priority will be given to clients commissioning the creation of artwork.
- The gift certificate can be redeemed until the expiry date shown on the gift certificate. Redemption after the expiry date is at our complete discretion and will require a minimum purchase to qualify. If you have an expired gift certificate, please contact us for more information.
- The gift certificate is not redeemable for cash and cannot be reused or combined with any other offer or promotion.
- You are responsible for the safety of your gift certificate. Gift certificates are not replaceable if lost, stolen or destroyed.
- Because of the duration and number of staff required for a newborn session (babies one week to two months old) there is a minimum spend required of $1000.
- Photography sessions are by appointment only and are subject to availability between the hours of 10am and 4pm on business days Monday- Friday. (Saturday's are for clients purchasing only) *Due to the high demand for appointments priority will be given to those clients commissioning the creation of artwork.
- We need to set aside studio time and staff resources for your photography session and design consultation. Once an appointment has been booked and confirmed by you, you must therefore give us at least 48 hours’ notice of any cancellation or postponement. If you: Give us less than 48 hours’ notice of any cancellation or postponement, we will deduct our standard studio session and or design consultation fee from the value of the Gift Certificate. If you do not show up or are more than twenty minutes late for your confirmed appointment, your gift certificate is forfeited.
- If we have to cancel or postpone your appointment, we will give you as much notice as practically possible and make reasonable endeavours to reschedule to a mutually convenient time.
- Gift certificates cannot be used towards corporate sessions, minis or deals advertised on this website or facebook page
- If you hold a $500 gift voucher and after a free photo only these sessions are only done during the week, if we have availability.
- All weekend shoots are for paying customers only.
It’s of vital importance to be on time for your session. We have carefully arranged our bookings according to the needs of each client, so if you arrive at the wrong time, this could cause distress to others. Being early or late for your appointment, can cause unnecessary chaos in the studio or result in cancellation.
Session fees and payments
Your session fee must be paid at the time of your booking and is non-refundable. This secures your appointment with us and prevents us from making any other bookings for this time. For this reason, in the event that the client cancels their appointment for any reason, all monies paid shall be retained by the photographer in order to offset loss of business.
If you would like us to schedule a make up and hair stylist this must be paid at the time of booking and is non-refundable.
No person under the age of 18 years may purchase goods. We'll look forward to seeing you again when you're over 18.
These terms and conditions regulate the business relationship between you and us. By using our services in any way, or by buying from us, you agree to be bound by them.
Milk Photography Studio is a full service studio offering a unique and bespoke experience. Our prices are competitive and reflect the extremely high quality of our award - winning work.
Considerable time and expertise are involved in each step of the process to produce these beautiful and unique images.
Due to the custom nature of photographic products, no refunds will be issued. By hiring Milk Photography Studio, you will agree to these terms. Prices are guaranteed for 30 days after your session.
Prices include goods and services tax (GST).
Milk Photography Studio reserves the right to use any photograph in any form such as, but not limited to, the use in advertising, reproduction, and copyright.
All images are copyrighted by Milk Photography Studio, even those you purchase. Copying, scanning or reproducing images is strictly prohibited. Print-screening images from this website is also against the law. All offenders will be prosecuted accordingly.
When you book and confirm an appointment, we set aside precious studio time and staff resources for your photography session and design consultation. We ask that you therefore do us the courtesy of providing at least 48 hours’ notice of any cancellation or postponement, not only for our benefit, but also so other clients’ appointments don’t get disrupted. We understand that rescheduling can be required due to illness or unexpected events, but we do ask for your cooperation and understanding in upholding this policy so all our clients can benefit from the same level of service and customer-focused attention we pride ourselves on providing.
Please be advised that failure to provide adequate notice of a cancellation or multiple rescheduling will result in the forfeiture of your session fees, and another session fee payment will be required to hold your new date. If you hold a gift certificate and fail to provide 48 hours’ notice of cancellation or postponement, we will deduct our standard studio session and/or design consultation fee from the value of the gift certificate.